Key points of the JLG860SJ Straight Boom:
- Smooth control, proportional hydraulic 4 wheel drive, with two speed ranges
- Proportional lift and swing controls at the platform for fast functionality
- Oscillating front steer axle with the boom within 10 degrees of centre, assists 4WD traction
- Jib boom and basket rotate
- Cylinder boots protect cylinder rods from overspray and contaminants
- Large lug pattern urethane filled tyres
- multi axis 4 degree level sensor
- Plug in JLG analyser at platform and base to indicate system functions for servicing and adjustment
- Deutz Engine
You need to become an alfasi customer in order to place the order.
This unit is available at our Brisbane Branch. If you need this equipment in another state, we may have other options for you, or we could arrange transport anywhere in Australia for you!
Alfasi is a specialist EWP and Crane hire and sales company in Australia, we work with the best manufacturers to customise our equipment to maximise quality and increase equipment uptime.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our equipment and the level of our service:
- Our ex-hire equipment comes with a full service history and maintenance records over the entire life of the asset, giving you peace of mind with your purchase
- Equipment Warranty is available on all new and some ex-hire equipment
- We offer continued 24/7 support and servicing and ongoing scheduled maintenance options*
- ISO9001and AS4801 Quality Assurance and OH&S Accreditations
- A repainting and personalised decal service is also available*
That is the Alfasi Hire difference!
We can also offer finance on our equipment, so please ask me for a rate today!
If you have any questions about this piece of equipment, or about any of our equipment range, please don't hesitate to ask.
For all enquiries please call our Capital Sales Manager - 0423 707 414
|Model Number||Model Size||Platform Height||Length||Width||Stowed Height||Weight||Capacity||Specification Pdf|
|JLG860SJ - 8613||860SJ ft||26.21 metres||12.19 metres||2.49 metres||3.05 metres||17200 kg||230 kg||-|